Hello! Whether you are a Purple Heart Medal recipient, spouse or family member, any Veteran, or merely just interested, this Oklahoma site's for you, too!
Our National Organization's web site is- http://www.purpleheart.org
My name is Bruce Dwyer. I am a member of the (non-profit/tax-deductible) Military Order of the Purple Heart (aka "MOPH").
Last upd. 22September2014 :- )
YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL: email@example.com or via my cell ph# 580-583-6417.
While I'm NOT a Service Officer and I DON'T know everything; but will at least try to steer you in the right dirction!
NOTE: I pay for this site out of my own pocket-so a few of the articles are OPINIONS that I happen to agree with-not necessarily the official opinion of the MOPH.Bruce Dwyer...Webmaster
We support Combat Wounded Veterans, promote Patriotism, observe Patriotic events and enjoy camaraderie together.
The primary purpose here is to tell you what the Military Order of the Purple Heart is about/up to, especially in the Department (state) of Oklahoma.
2909 Ne Bellevue Circle
Lawton, OK 73507-7116
OK DEPARTMENT COMMANDER 2014-2015
1) 563/Rogers County (Claremore) Meeting place is: Claremore VeteransCenter
CHAPEL @ 1000 AM, 2nd SATURDAY of each month.
Mike Sturgill (918-277-1264) or Sr. Vice Ron Sweger (918-530-9910)
2) 568/OKC Chapter 568 is now meeting at Northwest Christian Church in Oklahoma City. It is located at the corner of N. May and NW 30th street, the address is 2828 NW 30th.
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 1900.
POC Name/PH#: Eddie Wright is the Commander. firstname.lastname@example.org
3) 589/Tulsa We meet at 6:30 p.m. Second Monday of each month in the Floral Haven Family Center, 6420 S 129th E Ave.
POC Name/PH#: Ted McDaris is the Commander.
4) 602/Lawton Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month (except for January), 630 P.M. @ The
Lawton American Legion Post 29, set back a little from 11th and F streets.
POC Name/PH#: Tomas Garcia is the Commander.
PH: 580-713-9105 E-Mail is: tomasgarcia5676yahoo.com
Alternate POC: Bruce Dwyer, Adjutant. email@example.com
5) 641/Tahlequah meets the second friday of every month at Restaurant of the Cherokees at 12 noon.
POC Name/PH#: Don Nichols is the Commander
6) Chapter 820 Payne County in Cushing
Commander: Frank Casson
Dept of OK and CH602 Adjutant Bruce Dwyer